Effective on October 1, 2020.
Your privacy is important to Westpoint Transit Pte Ltd. This statement discloses the information practices for Westpoint Fleet application, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We collect personal data about you in several ways listed below.
- You register through our app, when you complete a user profile or registration forms (such as your name, contact information and other identification information where needed).
- When our services are used. Personal data may be collected through the usage of our app. Some examples are:
- Your location (to detect pickup and driving behaviour);
- Feedback, ratings and compliments;
PERSONAL DATA USAGE
Westpoint Transit Pte Ltd may use, combine and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with services.
- Engage you to provide Services.
- Create, administer and update your account.
- Due diligence checks.
- Verify your identity.
- Track the route of your trip and detect abnormal trip variations.
- Identifying unsafe driving behaviour.
- Verifying your identity when you log in to Westpoint Fleet.
- Investigate and address any user’s enquiries.
- Respond to questions, comments and feedback.
- Provide update to you about steps taken to resolve customer support issues.
PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
We need to share personal data with for the purposes listed below:
- We may share your pick-up and drop-off locations with our driver fulfilling your service request.
- Processing payment.
- Cloud storage providers;
INFORMATION SECURITY AND QUALITY
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as using encryption for transmission of credit card numbers, to help us keep your information secure, accurate, current, and complete.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on Westpoint Fleet application, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. Westpoint Fleet or its analytic vendors may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service.
Also, when we collect personal data from you in connection with a transaction we may extract some information about that transaction in an anonymous format. This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level.
If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the order or request page.
PERSONALISED URL LINK
On occasions, Westpoint Fleet presents a personalised URL (link) that brings the visitor to a personalised webpage. Such a personal URL is readily identifiable and by clicking on that link and going to a personal webpage you are agreeing to let Westpoint Fleet collect information about your session visits. We use this information to help us provide you with information that matches your interests. If you do not wish information to be used in this way, simply do not click on such personalised URLs.
QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS STATEMENT
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the Westpoint Fleet site coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for clarification.